Friday 30 October 2009

I believe, I can fly....not!

OK! I should have had a much more meaningful title to this blog but for now this will do.

Its been half-term for the children this past week, and guess what I have been down with the flu'. How can anyone be down with the flu?
and why is it called the flu!
I didn't feel very much like flying, while I had the flu! and before you say anything I know the 'flu' is different from 'flew'! as in flying, but I deserve a little rant! especially since I was not allowed to fly properly...sorry!..ok puns excluded! I meant I wasn't allowed to be ill, cos I had to be "strong mummy" for the children....

Just when I was getting ready to sneeze, I'd hear ...Mum!!!! can I have some juice? to which I'd reply.....aa...choo ! yessshh you can! (flu speak) :-)

I wasn't even allowed to enjoy the high fever that comes with the flu! the time you get under the covers, shivering! before you break out in a cold sweat! great :-), all because I had to get up and make dinner! but the best part was when daddy got home and then I finally got to 'fly' properly and be waited on hand, foot and "nose"......mmmmm

sorry for moaning :-(



This first image represents chaos! too much to do, tidy...cook..put away.....but too tired to do it!


this represents peace, calmness and beauty! ahhhh! clean tidy just the place to relax!





No comments:

Post a Comment