Thursday 12 November 2009

perfect hiding place


I had seen a lovely cake decoration in a shop window as I was passing by, and I was tempted to buy it, but as I wasn't going to be baking anything, anytime soon.... I just walked on.
A couple of hours later I was trying to set up a dressing room scene in the top left room of my dolls house when I found the perfect spot for a lovely ornament :-)
I smiled to myself as I remembered the cake decoration, and I searched my bag for it. Surely I bought it didn't I? .......hmmm I played the earlier scene in my head and remembered admiring the cake decoration... and...of-course...silly me! I walked past the shop I never even went in to buy it! but in my head I had imagined going in... tut tut! does this happen to anyone else?
I start arranging a shelf and decide to use a piece of re-ment or miniature, which I have been saving, and I know exactly where it is...she says, I go to where its supposed to be, but its grown legs and walked! or maybe I'm being forgetful!
this explains why last night I was half way out the door when I remembered the car keys, I didn't need anyone to remind me I had left them in the kitchen..so off I went to the kitchen, it wasn't there, it took about 30 seconds for me to realise it was in the dolls house kitchen tsk tsk what is happening :)

No comments:

Post a Comment