Saturday 31 July 2010

update?











I tried to resist the urge to darken the wooden cladding on the exterior of the house as shown in the last post, but it was too late... I used "dark" oak stain by accident instead of medium oak stain and the cladding turned out darker then I wanted...well! never mind.
This is the finished kitchen in the house yippee :-) I wanted to create a feature wall so I used cream card and dark green card to create a pattern on the left wall which also acts as a splash back cool :)

3 comments:

  1. Me encanta la cocina, es preciosa!!!
    Y las estanterias llenas de geniales detalles.
    besitos ascension

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Ascension

    Muchas gracias por sus comentarios encantadora :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Esta cocina es ideal. Tiene muchos detalles. Has hecho un buen trabajo.He ampliado las fotos para verlos mejor :)
    Besos Clara

    ReplyDelete